Explore Food & Farming with Countryside U!
Countryside U is an educational program designed to inspire and inform gardeners, home cooks, farmers, and food producers in Northeast Ohio. Our
classes cover topics ranging from DIY skills like home breadmaking and fermentation to more advanced topics like managing a farm business.
Whether you're looking to start your first vegetable garden or you're an experienced grower ready to take your business to the next level,
we'll help you get your hands dirty. All classes are led by experienced instructors and held in the greater Akron area.
No events found.
Here's what's coming
- Exploring the Small Farm Dream: Is farming right for you? Winter 2017
- Farm Business Series: The Business of Business Planning & Finance - Winter 2017
- Farm Tech Series: Weeds, Equipment, Fencing- Winter 2017
- Crafting Cocktails series - learn to craft different concoctions at every class! - Seasonal
- The Art of Food - Expressions of food beyond the palate Spring 2017
- Countryside Kids - Youth learning around healthy Eating at the Countryside Farmers' Market
Check back for dates and details!
To stay up to date...