Explore Food & Farming with Countryside U!
Countryside U is an educational program designed to inspire and inform gardeners, home cooks, farmers, and food producers in Northeast Ohio. Our
classes cover topics ranging from DIY skills like home breadmaking and fermentation to more advanced topics like managing a farm business.
Whether you're looking to start your first vegetable garden or you're an experienced grower ready to take your business to the next level,
we'll help you get your hands dirty. All classes are led by experienced instructors and held in the greater Akron area.
19-Jun-2018 Countryside First Summer Food Swap - June 19, 2018
First Summer Food Swap! June 19th 2018 at Uncorked Wine Bar in Downtown Akron!
Countryside Local Food Swaps are grass-root gatherings of cooks, bakers, brewers, growers, and general DIYers; they bring homemade and homegrown items to swap via silent auction style bidding.
Visit the Countryside Local .. Click For More Info 150524
Here's what's coming
- Exploring the Small Farm Dream: Is farming right for you? August, 2018
- Farm Business Series: 2018 TBA
- Farm Tech Series: 2018 TBA
- Crafting Cocktails series - learn to craft different concoctions at every class! - Seasonal Stay Tuned for 2018 dates
- Cooking with Countryside- Visit this market booth to learn about delicious dishes made with local produce from the Countryside Farmers' Market
- Countryside Kids - Youth learning around healthy Eating at the Countryside Farmers' Markets
To stay up to date...
Join Our Email List
For Email Marketing you can trust.